Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C456rich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 02:48 PM
    How to change log in information on used computer
    My daughter gave me her 1GB Notebook. How do I delete her name and log ins, and add my own?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 6, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Best way would be to do a factory restore on the whole system.
    Quick and easy way would be to create a separate user account for you to use, thus firewalling your activities from anyone else's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to shut my computer off or do I just log off when I'm finishing working on [ 3 Answers ]

My memory on my computer is low, how do I fix this?

I forgot my log in information on my router [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up my old router from home in my dorm room. But I forgot the login information on the website, so I can't set up the network or create a password. I do have the internet if I run an ethernet cable through the router. Please Help.

Change the way users log on or off in XP [ 6 Answers ]

I tried change the way I login from the ctrl+alt+del to the list of users to select but is not working. I went to the control panel and under user accounts I went to "change the way users log on or off. I selected "Use Welcome Screen and Use fast user switching" but it still come up with the...

Computer Freezes when attempting log on [ 2 Answers ]

The issue is with an office computer with Windows XP. All computers are networked. This one computer has been fine up to yesterday. It would first freeze at the boot screen. I restored factory settings and it now makes it all the way to the log in screen. When u press ctrl-alt-delete to log in, it...

View more questions Search