Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbeyangel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 12:26 PM
    How do I lose weight without being embarrassed?
    I really want to lose weight, but whenever I try and exercise, I just get embarrassed. Is there a way for losing weight without me being embarrassed all the time?

bullski_69 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2011, 12:39 PM
    I began to gain a fair amount of weight a few months ago and it really pissed me off. I didn't really notice until one day I looked in the mirror like what the hell has happened? I've lost most of the added weight now and found a few things useful. Exchange fizzy drinks for water, sounds boring but really does work. And not just small amounts of water, I started drinking 1-2 litres of water each day, not only does it erridicate the sugar from your drinks but also makes you feel full so will eat less. If you don't want to be seen exercising then running on the spot at home is always good. Sounds boring but if needs must! Smaller portions with meals. Swimming is always good if you are able to get a to a pool, the best form of exercise. I know these are all fairly obvious but I hope I helped a little!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Weight lose [ 1 Answers ]

I want to lose 20 kg in 3 months please sugest me exercise without equipment. I am 23 and my height is 5 feet

I need to lose a little weight. [ 3 Answers ]

well i am goin to the beach this weekend and i want to tone a little bit. i realize that it is absolutely impossible to lose a significant amount of weight in 4 days. i just want to start toning so that i will be in shape before summer. i am definately NOT overweight i just have excess weight in my...

How can I lose weight? [ 13 Answers ]

I have big muscles and I go to gym almost daily also I don't lost weight easily so what is the best method to lose weight and I am 20 years old my weight is 104 my hight is 183 So what can I do :mad:

I need to lose weight! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 13 year old teen girl. I'm 5"6, and I weigh 161 pounds. Next week, my boyfriend and I are going to a huge water park, and I'm really embarrassed of my legs. Is my weight healthy for my age and height, and how do I lose weight, and how much?

View more questions Search