Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashween Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 09:15 AM
    What volume of 0.0810 M NaOH is required to exactly neutralize 10.00mL of 0.119 M HCl
    Volume in mL ?

Check out some similar questions!

How many grams of NaOH are required to prepare 350mL of 1.25M NaOH solution? I did it [ 4 Answers ]

(1L)(1.25mol/0.35L)(40g/1mol)=142.86g I really hope This is corret :p:confused::eek: Is it correct? Thank you~!~!~

How many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? [ 17 Answers ]

A 38mL solution 0.026M solution of HCl reacts with a 0.032M NaOH. HCl+NaOH=NaCl+H2O number of moles of HCl originally present is 0.000988moles. how many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid??? Please show me how to do this and , Please give me answer. Please..

Calculate the volume of the NaOH required to react completely with the acid. [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.0mL solution 0.026M solution of HCl reacts with a 0.032M NaOH. a)calculate the number of moles of HCl originally present. b)how many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? c)calculate the volume of the NaOH required to react completely with the acid. I really need those three...

How many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.0mL solution 0.026M solution of HCl reacts with a 0.032M NaOH. a)calculate the number of moles of HCl originally present. b)how many moles of NaOH are needed to neutralize the acid? c)calculate the volume of the NaOH required to react completely with the acid d)write a balanced chemical...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.