Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zafar.pel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Correct talaq ?
    A psychological patient taking medicines (epival) has given talaq to his wife three four times in period of five years but both did rujo by mutual understanding before expiry of eddat recently that person has given talaq three times. Please tell me as soon as possible if talaq has occurred or not
    salmanmohammed Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2011, 01:15 AM
    Brother giving of three talaqs in one instance is counted as one talaq only. So inshallah the wife is not divorced thrice
    For detailed answer refer to our article: http://www.systemoflife.com/fiqh/tal...f-triple-talaq
    Hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Khula and talaq [ 4 Answers ]

Salam,I am from uk my question is around 4 years before in mimicking (naqal utarana mazaq mein) I was sitiing with my husband and he was repeating whatever I was saying so to make him quite I said I give you talaq than he repeat I give you talaq... than again I said I give you talaq than again he...

Talaq? [ 0 Answers ]

ASSALAMUALIKUM, I am a muslim living in australia.I have a problem brother which is making me very very upset.I got married few months back in saudia arabia.after my marrige I had a fight with my in regards to a small lie she lied to me.during that fight I used words talaq talaq...

Talaq issue? [ 0 Answers ]

Sir ,my name is ali. I had divourced my wife 3 different times in 6 months.I did not rujoo with my wife in this time.as per your video lecture on three talaqs ,u said that process of talaq is you give one talaq and wait for three months ,if three months are over then you can re marry again.. like...

View more questions Search