Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teen.in.need Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 04:12 AM
    17 yrs old, small red bump on penile shaft
    Hello, I'm 17 years old and have a small red bump on my penile shaft about mid-way up and on the left side. Its sensitive to pressure but not touch. It is no larger than a cm wide, also it's not attached it feels like it's just under the skin (It may just be a pimple?), but I've read some other questions that say their bump has turned purplish/ black and if possible I'd like to stop it before that stage by taking care of it now. Please help any advice is welcome.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bump above penis shaft [ 3 Answers ]

Just tonight I noticed a small bump located in the hair line of my shaft. I noticed it appered after taking a shower but the only other thing I did before that was go to the bathroom and it wasn't there before also another fact is yes that I have never had sex before

Small bump on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

I am curious about a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It isn't itchy and my wife was the one who noticed it was even there. I expect it is a pimple or a bug bite because it doesn't hurt and there's a tiny hole in the center. Should I be worried? Or just play the waiting game?

Found one hard small bump on penile shaft... [ 4 Answers ]

I am twenty-two years old. I have a girlfriend (long-distance), but we have not had intercourse in two months. I recently discovered a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It is hard and slightly red. I went two years without intercourse before I met my current girlfriend and have never had any...

Small bump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the shaft of my penis that is only sore during masturbation or sex. It seems to come and go and the there is not always pain. I shave so I thought at first it might have been an ingrown hair and I believe awhile ago there was one there that I pulled out however the bump is...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.