Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2012, 11:08 AM
    I am sorry if you find my methods to be contrite to one another however I am not mixing magic spells with god. I am of the native heritage and am using some things that I did to clear my own previous 3 homes and am suggesting it and if this person/family don't believe in god that's okay try commanding them in the name of love and light to leave that has worked also. Remember this is only advice whether you use it or not is your choice.
    brittany4893 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2012, 02:12 PM
    It is probably a ghost... you will be able to see a demon... you will probably have to cleanse your house
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 15, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Not true... spirits can appear to whom they want, when they want.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 15, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I agree... I'm a huge supporter of playing worship music in the home. It'll chage the whole atmosphere of the home making it very hard for a demon to keep up a stronghold there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

I have a demon in my house please help [ 3 Answers ]

I had an expernce and I nearly died but the weak demon I had a fight with recently I may be psychic and I can't get to get whitesage I live in remote place so can anybody help me please

Demon is following me from house to house [ 44 Answers ]

I ythink I have a demon following me It seems to only apear in a house were someone has died naturally no violence though. I flip houses and every once in a while I feel it The first time the living room would get really cold usually after I knocke ddown a wall or renovate the kitchen the...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search