Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trina124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Entertainment center from great grand mother,worth anything
    One of my friends said my entertainment center may be worth something ,it is made by hickory chair.Can anyone let me know if it is worth much.. thanks in advance..
    trina124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Here is picture
    [img]ec3.jpg (24.8 kb)[/img]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make entertainment center? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... every one I doing planing for buy new furniture specially for my entertainment center.I have many items likes that flat TV,DVD player,VCR, other things.so this things keep in one stand. I see many stands but I am confuse so give me proper suggestion.

Connecting home entertainment center to TV with satellite [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I am trying to connect a new TV to my satellite dish receiver, VCR, DVD player, and surround-sound system. It's impossible, right? Funny thing is, I had it all connected once before to the old TV, but the labels I so carefully put on the ends of the wires have disappeared. Now I'm lost. ...

Great grand father [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my great grandfathers adoption records?

Installing all the components of an entertainment center [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all at the :Ask me Help Desk". I'm so very glad I found this web site. I live alone and I'm trying to connect all the components of my soon to be entrainment center. I have an RCA TV, an RCA DVD/AM-FM stereo surround sound player and speakers device, a Panasonic VCR and a Direct TV...

Entertainment Center Connections [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up my DirectTV receiver, surround sound system, VCR, and big screen TV. I am completely lost on the connections. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search