Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicrazy09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 5, 2011, 11:18 AM
    I am being haunted by dead family members and I know it?
    Ok when I was a child up to 16 I could see spirits and my mom kept putting me away in hospitals and now they are slowly but surely reappering what and how can I let them back in I have ghosts haunting me but I just for some reason can't let the block out mode go and I need help I know for a fact cause when children were home they were sent to a mental doctor and everyone of them have the gift and they are not from the same man so I know I'm not crazy I see these people trying to come in and out but for some reason I get scared and shut them out I need help to get out of doubt and fear to let them reappear. They come in my dreams and for some reason I get drained and really dizzy and can't wake up and when I do I have bad headaches why and what can I do to let the fear go and stop blocking them out
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 12:35 PM
    You need help in so many ways amicrazy. How old are you now and where do you live? Do you live in a private facility, or a hospital facility. I don't have to ask you to tell us more because youhave already laid it all on the line.

Do you have a good doctor?

You put a question mark after your heading, does that mean you are not sure?

Tick
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 5, 2011, 03:25 PM
    Forgive me if I did not read this correctly, but why exactly do you WANT them in your life?
    amicrazy09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2011, 10:52 PM
    They said it was normal I went to the flipping hospital they said its esp and medium but thank you I done went and my dignose was I see what I see and so do the children so think what you want you have to answer to GOD about judging me and so be it bye and forget I ever asked this qustion apparntly you do not see spirits and that's your fault and so get a life or edit yourself out
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 9, 2011, 02:41 PM
    Wow. That got nasty. We're here to help. Seeing spirits is NOT normal... whether it is something paranormal or something mental. You're right, I do not see spirits, and I'd like to keep it that way... it's not something you have to live with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop seeing dead family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm an 18 year old female who can see dead friends and family. I started seeing dead people when I was 15. I didn't believe it myself at first. When I told my parents I could see dead family and friends, they just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. It stopped for two years until five...

Searching for family members [ 8 Answers ]

I've been looking for my twin brothers,they were in some part of California,the one was in a terrible accident,and the other one took him from the hospital,and no contact from them Is there any free site I can go search for them,any help is greatly appreciated

Inviting Only Certain Family Members [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé and I both want a small wedding just a few select friends and family, problem is my mothers side of the family is huge 1 brother and 4 sisters and then about 100 cousins and my fathers side isn't as big but there's still a lot. I don't get along with most of them our views are...

Family Members won't Leave [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriends brother, sister,kids,girlfriend an kids were homeless and me and my boyfriend let them stay a week and they're week has been up for a while well my boyfriends brother had mail sent there so now he says he lives there an nothing I can do about an I am scared to go to my landlord cause...

Evicting Family Members [ 1 Answers ]

Xx

View more questions Search