Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Markings on the neck of my doll
    Please can you help me identvify my doll.
    It has a tirangle and within it has the letter c then under that it a3 then england,with the letter c in a circle above.

Check out some similar questions!

What do these markings mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white metal teapot? From around 1890's-1920's with these markings on the bottom: AJB 49 MEP The down stroke of the 4 has a wedge as does the crossbar of the 4. The 9 has a curved bottom as seen in this "9". Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you, Vivienne Shay

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

My neck is like buffalo neck, but it's the bone instead of fat, I'm not overweight [ 2 Answers ]

Its always bothered me I have no idea what it is I looked up the buffalo neck, its not that because its not fat it's the bone

Neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track [ 1 Answers ]

neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track. I can hear it loud in my head happens when I life my head back up randomly

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.