Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmzyec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 10:27 AM
    Am I prepared to skip a grade?
    I was homeschooled for my 7th grade year, because my middle school wasn't challenging enough. I am now working on my 8th grade courses, but my parents and I agree I am emotionally prepared to skip 8th grade. I have great grades and I don't struggle in my classes. I would be attending a charter high school in my area for my specialty. Where in New Jersey can I get tested to skip 8th grade? Thanks in advance.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 12:30 PM
    It would be up to the receiving school to determine if you could skip a grade. Contact them, better for your parents to make the initial contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the 8th grade I got held back in the 1st grade and I wanted to know what summer stuff I can take to get to my right grade?

What do your grades to be to take a test to skip a grade? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in 7th grade but I'm supposed to be in 8th grade this school year what do my grades have to be to take a test at the board of education/

I failed two grades how do I skip to my right grade [ 3 Answers ]

I have failed two grades and I'm 15 in the 8th grade where do I go to try to skip up to my right grade ?

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

How can I skip a grade? [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to skip 8th grade and move on to high school because I am basically the oldest. I flunk 3rd grade but science than my grades have been pretty good except for 1 report card I got a 60 in one class and 70s ,but I ussually get 80s and 90s even 100s. I think I was going through a really...

View more questions Search