Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edubz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Cant remember title of a movie
    I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly helping her through the movie, coming to her aid against the cult. It turns out that she was in on it the whole time with the cult and it was a scam and they sacrifice that guy, cut out his heart I think. The movie ends with her starting the scam on another guy. That's all I can remember.
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Is it similar to the wicker man?
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 23, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Hi,
    That`s Spellbinder IMDb page starring Kelly Preston.

Regards,

-b-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the title... [ 4 Answers ]

It was a British movie made in the 1950's (I think) in black & white. It had a creepy quality to it involving a group of strangers arriving in a cottage and slowly a feeling of Deja-vu begins to disturb them - coming to a climax after the breaking of a wine glass. It's one of those eternal loop...

Can't remember Romantic movie title [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I are trying to remember the title of a movie. It's an old romance movie. We don't remember much, but the basic plot outline goes something like this. The main character is a young, blonde woman who travels to either Ireland or England or some place like that where there's castles...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search