Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheffi_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:36 AM
    I asked a girl out...
    I'm in high school and I asked this girl out and she said yes, and she would text saying hey cutie and stuff. Then the weekend came for our date and she cancelled cause her parents forced her to stay home to study, so the next week came and I said maybe another time and she said definitely. Its now wed and I'm going to ask her if she wants to do it on the weekend coming, and she said I have a boyfriend now? what should I text her back?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 6, 2011, 03:08 AM
    Well that's a bit of a bummer.

To be honest, she's better left alone. Don't reply, you've better things to do.

X Dani
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Not much you can do when she has a boyfriend. Best to find someone else who doesn't have a boyfriend.
    sheffi_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 12:16 PM
    No she didn't have a boyfriend and while we started dating she got a boyfriend, I'm so angry
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 02:49 PM
    I understand you being angry but it's best to just let this go. Forget about her and forget about the whole thing. From the sounds of it, you're better off without her.
    LoWeY_XD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:27 AM
    My brother had this the best thing he could do was to ignore her and forget about her. Her mind is made up, it's a bummer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl just asked me for a break [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 years now. We have been fighting kind of a lot latley no real fun and doing routine things all the time. She tells me she would like a break to figure out what she wants out of our relationship. She doesn't no if she sees us having a future...

I asked a girl I liked out and she didn't reply [ 4 Answers ]

So I've been talking to this girl I know on chat for a few months and I like her and I think she likes me , I asked her out on Facebook chat about a couple of weeks ago and she just did'nt reply and we have not spoken since , does anyone have any advice on what I should do ?

My girlfriends asked me if it was OK if she went out with another girl while we were [ 4 Answers ]

My girlsfriend is Bi and we have been going out for a month and a half. She asked me during school if it would be all right with me if she could go out with a another girl while we were dating. She said it wasn't cheating if it was with the same sex in her eyes. And she said that nothing would...

I asked out a girl now whar? [ 1 Answers ]

I asked out a girl and she said I will think about it! What should I do? What if she says no? What if she says yes?? Need immediate help! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: confuseddater!

View more questions Search