Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebitbj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Hvac relay wiring?
    I am trying to replace a reversing relay , my new switch is different from the old
    Switch. The new switch has the numbers 1 and 3 on the top contacts and nothing on the
    Bottom. Can anyone tell me what color wires go to whcich contacts.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2011, 08:58 AM
    No, we cannot tell you what wires go where with the information given.

Need to know make and model numbers of each device, and a wiring diagram showing how the old relay is wired, and what the colors are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a relay to the boiler relay to have it regulate a circulation pump? [ 0 Answers ]

I added a radiant tubing to the foyer in my house from the basement. The supply and return of the old radiator now connect to the tubing under the floor. I have a pump and a relay set up, but the thermostat wire... I thought I could wire directly to the relay on the boiler. I'm at a loss as to...

Is the start relay bad in my HVAC? [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced the fan motor and the capacitor 6 days ago. It ran great until yesterday. Outside unit is running but the fan is not causing the unit to get really hot. I can assist the fan and it will start. Could it now be the start relay switch?

HVAC Hard Start relay capacitor [ 2 Answers ]

When should I use a Hard Start Relay- Capacitor in a Hermetic Compressor? And How it works? Thanks.

HVAC Wiring or What? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GSH130241A Heat Pump, Atrane TWv024140A0 Air Handler, and a White-Rodgers Mfg 1F58-72 thermostat. I've had 2 highly experienced companies out working on our system. The system will heat or cool great if you disconnect the wire going to the reversing valve, depending on if you want...

Controlling HVAC with X10 Relay [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to turn off my AC when the Patio door and or windows are left open for 3 min. I am currently using Homeseer along with the Gemini Napco Plugin. I can detect the opening and closing of the door and window zones and then create an event to trigger an X10 command after 3 minutes to a...

View more questions Search