Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hattieruth Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Restricted cash donation letter
    I need a letter form that will allow me to give a restricted cash donation to a charity that can't be used for another purpose.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 5, 2011, 05:45 AM
    Nothing formal is needed; just say 'To be used for thus and such only.'
    A charity that knows what they are doing will refuse it if they won't do that (and some won't, and there can be good reasons for not doing so). You could add a statement saying to send it back if they can't or won't comply.
    Another charity might accept it and you won't have a way of knowing how they used it. Just because a group is non profit doesn't mean they operate ethically.
    If you are talking a large sum, contact the administrators about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Form letter for restricted cash donation [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find a form letter suitable for a restricted cash donation to a charity?

Restricted Visitation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiance's crazy baby momma is trying to take all of his visitation away because she is jealous about us and our relationship. Now, many years back, I had a criminal charge from working at a bank. I was never convicted, but I did have to do a year or so on probation. I had withheld ajudication and...

Trade restricted or not [ 2 Answers ]

What is unrestricted international trade?

Restricted number [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering is there any way to obtain the number of someone who calls as 'restricted'? I keep getting these kind of calls and have no idea who they are.

Restricted calling [ 3 Answers ]

If someone calls me restricted on my cell can I get the number by calling the phone company?

View more questions Search