Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostgirl22 Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Oct 4, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Just need answers
    I can relate to a few posts here, but when I smell burning and these four shadows appear I am terrified. I can feel them very strongly and seem to be getting worse and worse. It keeps me from sleeping and recently for the first time scared me so badly that I had to turn the lights on and still was horrified. I have felt things and seen things for years, but never to this extent. I feel completely week after this and feel so extremely exhausted. It is to a point now that you can see it all over my face. I wondered if I was crazy, but then thought that I have always known there was something different just handled it better by choosing not to see. I can not control it now. I have also started having dreams that I have never had before. I used to dream of things that had happened to me in the past and now I dream of things never seen before. I would dream and wake up and not remember the dreams, but know how I felt and now I wake up with a very vivid picture of what I dreamed... such as a location, house, particular details and people that I do not know. I am at my wits end with this and scared to death to tell anyone that they may lock me up for life thinking that I am nutts. I know what I feel and that its very real. I am just trying to figure out what and why and how to control this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some answers [ 8 Answers ]

These are my symptoms: 6 days late on my perios as of 11-10-2009 Lower back pain. Dizzy. Flu like symptoms also. Moody. Loss of appitight. That's about it for now!but is that enough ta tell if I am er not!I want to know some ideas from pplz someone help me!

I an looking for the answers as soon as possible [ 2 Answers ]

6. A rock is moving in outer space at 11 m/s. A gust of interstellar space wind comes along and pushes on the rock for 7 Seconds, giving the rock a final velocity of 38 m/s. What was the rocks acceleration? 7. A rocks starts to roll down a hill. The rocks acceleration down the hill is 3 m/s/s,...

I need answers now! [ 16 Answers ]

OK I need to know everything there is to know abwpout getting a divorce from your parents too much to explain right now I am not home and I have people aroound so I have to watch what I say but I must know everything the rules how you do it where you get the pappers from EVERYTHING!! 1

Need answers! [ 2 Answers ]

1. If company doubles its workforce, is output to double too? Explain.:confused: 2. If you graduate with $20,000 in student loans, which type of an economy would make it easier for you to repay them: one with steady prices, one with rising prices (inflation), or one with falling prices...

She needs answers [ 6 Answers ]

They are asking me to ask this question... how do you apply for bankruptcy?. :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.