Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruprecht13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 03:08 AM
    What's the song in Felicity DVD season 1 ep 6 (Cheating) just before the end credits?
    I think it's a replacement song - from the DVD version not the original.
    ruprecht13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 01:25 AM
    Found it - in case anyone else is looking it's Lena Anderssen - "How to be good"
    rookietwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 06:03 PM
    The title is actually "Things I've Never Learned" and is on Lena's album Let Your Scars Dance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the song at the end of episode 8 season 1 in felicity? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is played when sally is speaking at the end os the episode and it start with I some times think of all Of all the times we've said goodbye

Song title from Felicity Season 1 DVD [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode "friends" on Season 1 of Felicity on the DVD, there is a song playing in the background at the end of the episode, into Sally's speaking The lyrics are - Teach me things I've never known, I can't bear to let them go, all the things you taught me, tell me my heart's not broken, all...

Song From Season 1 Felicity DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Please! Does anyone know the name of the song from Felicity season 1 dvd, Drawing the Line Part 2. At the very end of the episode there is a song playing while Sally is talking, I need to know what it is!!

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

View more questions Search