Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2004, 04:08 AM
    About wireless communication Help needed
    I have 3 questions:

1. What is the difference between "wireless communication" and "mobile communication"?

2. Also tell me that Communication of ATM networks (used for bank transactions) is an example of which type of communication, “mobile communication" or " or "?

3. Please tell me some web sites (or online resources) related to “wireless communication” as I am working on the project (and on presentation as well) about “wireless communication” in which I have to cover the topics like:-Introduction & overview of “wireless communication”, advantages and disadvantages of “wireless communication”, types of mediums used for wireless, a brief introduction of “wireless technologies”etc. Is there any body to help me? I will be very thankful.
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Oct 14, 2004, 10:14 PM
    Problems with Wireless
    One of the biggest concerns with wireless communication is having data intercepted while it is flying through the air. This link was given to my by a friend http://wepcrack.sourceforge.net/. It talks a little about a program used for cracking wep encryption and has some links to some useful pages. You might also want to look up 802.11b and 802.11g in Google.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless communication survey for my class... [ 7 Answers ]

I need at least 100 people to take a survey for a report in my class. (SEE BELOW) I know this is very unlikely that I will get that amount here, but I have nothing to loose. Thanks. :) :) :) :) :) Over Here 420

Lacking communication [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married almost 6 years. We used to be great at communication but now to be honest it sucks. When ever there's a problem and I try to confront it he'll avoid the subject by cracking jokes, or it will just turn into a big fight. I have bought 2 books on making your...

About wireless communication [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: What is wireless communication? How does it work? What is mobile technology?

A post for everyone. Too much communication? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I would like to know we feel about the ability to communicate when dating? Are the cell phones, msn, and email killing new relationships by scaring off one partner? If so how can we slow the communication train down so that we can have some space to breath. I am a firm...

View more questions Search