Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvs2flip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 06:42 PM
    I have a burning sensation in back (gymnastics)
    I am 13 years old and I do tumbling. I did a back bend twice and I got it down. Then after a week, I got this back burn sensation. It is my lower left back. Can some one please tell me what it is? Oh and by the way I can bend on the ground and do a bridge on the ground and I can do a front limber I just can't bend back!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 06:47 PM
    If your back is burning then its telling you that you have over stressed that area. Sometimes we also get pains and the location is different from where the injury is. Its called referred pain. You need to find out what's going on. Maybe have your mom massage over your back in that area and check how much tension is there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain throwing up [ 2 Answers ]

I am having burning sensation in my tummy and lower back pain and throwing up what is wrong with me

Cramping and burning sensation. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 14 year old girl am sexually active I was wondering that I have a sensation burning and sometime cramping under my belly buttom and all my pregnancy test where negative and my blood test I didn't have an ulatrasound.also the middle part of my back hurt what could this be can you help me...

Bladder burning sensation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for the ladies. Recently for the past almost two months it seems that when I don't drink enough water my bladder and down there has a burning sensation. I know this isn't a bladder infection (to my knowledge because I have a history with those). When I down about 2-3 bottles of...

View more questions Search