Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessicaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 06:12 PM
    What would a 7th grade Brazilian girl do on the average day?
    Okay I need an answer for Geography class.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 06:16 PM
    I'm guessing she would do pretty much what you do. The foods she would eat would be somewhat different, and she might wear more colorful clothing. Are you studying Brazil? What have you written so far?

Here's information about a Brazilian school day:

http://www.infoplease.com/world/stat...ool-years.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7th grade [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm going into 7th grade this year (first day of school is the 19th) and I'm REALLY nervous. So if anyone can give me tips/advice it would be great thanks!

I am 13 and in 7th grade... [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 and in 7th grade. I like a 14 year old guy and he is in 8th grade. All he knows about me is that he was a T.A. in my class and that I am in Student Council with him and I came from California. Other then that he doesn't know me. I really like him and people think I don't have a chance...

Life Science 7th grade [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The cell wall of plant cells is made of__________________(lipidsorcellulose)?

7th grade writing [ 1 Answers ]

In school I am totally good at writing but whenever they set a prompt in front of my face my synonym knowledge flutters away from me. If I'm exceptional at writing except for prompts will that hurt my chances in getting in a high Literature class this year?

View more questions Search