Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciasalazar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Salary paid employee from Texas
    I work 50 plus hours every week for an automotive company here in Texas I get paid salary every week, my question is if the company doesn't offer any sick days or comp time and for whatever reason you miss a day of work can they doc your pay even though you are on "salary"?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Yes, you can be docked for a days pay if you miss a full day. You cannot however, be docked for partial days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary Employee [ 1 Answers ]

If I am a salary Employee and I give my two week's and they let me go before .Do they need to pay me my two weeks??

Employer paid taxes being paid by employee [ 7 Answers ]

I started with a new company as an employee I am a loan officer I wanted to be an independent contractor as I have always been that in the past but they said I could not do so They are now requiring me to pay the employer taxes (FICA 6.2%, Medicare 1.45%, Fed/state unemployment 1% and 4.35% for...

I'm a Salary Employee, that's not getting paid because of Weather [ 1 Answers ]

I work Construction, I am a Salary Employee, I was injured on the Job, my final week at work before I was fired for going to the Emergency room after reinjuring my already bad injury, Now Im being told that my Final Week of Salary does not have to be Paid, because of Bad weather, I was paid for the...

View more questions Search