Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostgirl22 Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Oct 4, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Dark entities,spirits... help
    Asked by lostgirl22 On Oct 04, 2011

Share This Question

I can relate to a few posts here, but when I smell burning and these four shadows appear I am terrified. I can feel them very strongly and seem to be getting worse and worse. It keeps me from sleeping and recently for the first time scared me so badly that I had to turn the lights on and still was horrified. I have felt things and seen things for years, but never to this extent. I feel completely week after this and feel so extremely exhausted. It is to a point now that you can see it all over my face. I wondered if I was crazy, but then thought that I have always known there was something different just handled it better by choosing not to see. I can not control it now. I have also started having dreams that I have never had before. I used to dream of things that had happened to me in the past and now I dream of things never seen before. I would dream and wake up and not remember the dreams, but know how I felt and now I wake up with a very vivid picture of what I dreamed... such as a location, house, particular details and people that I do not know. I am at my wits end with this and scared to death to tell anyone that they may lock me up for life thinking that I am nutts. I know what I feel and that its very real. I am just trying to figure out what and why and how to control this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 4, 2011, 03:06 PM
    No, this is not something they would lock you up for. Ok, so you were able to explain your fear of this well enough. Can you be more specific about what is going on? What exactly are you seeing and feeling? Are they touching you or is it just an overwhelming sense of evil or fear you are referring to? How long has this been going on and can you think of anything that may have invited it into your life?
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 03:09 PM
    I can relate... but there are questions to be answered first... is this only happening in this house?. if so then the entities could be relating to something in or around.. or maybe even the house itselfif so then finding the attracted object or moving will help... but if its followed you through multiple locatins then it might be related to genetic backround or family history or even still something that you own... the only way I found to solve my issues is to remove items from my home one at a time until a perticular item ceaced their coming... try this... take an item far from the house,. if they they still linger.. bring it back and try a different object... truly sorry for you inconviniences... best of luck
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Also you say you smell burning... start with things that have maybe been in a house fire

Oct 4, 2011, 03:20 PM
    I can describe it all in full detail... I have felt one before 5 times in a period of 8 years it never touched me but didn't have to. I have seen it during the day and at night even once across 4 lanes of traffic. Then I went 3 years before the latest occurrence. I could smell it and then few times see it. I always first would get an overwhelming sense of pressure over my body as if I was having a anxiety attack. The trouble breathing and stiffness in my muscles. I do not know how this came to be, but I have seen people from my family that had passed in dreams, but never anything dark when I was young. These first one I saw was just (best I can describe) large dark shape of a man, but with no features. Not see through but solid. Black mass. I have actually been on life support 4 times in my life from taking medications (to sleep) so that I can try to ignore them. About a month ago now I could smell something and couldn't figure out what it was tried going through everything in my house but could not figure it out. I didn't at that point feel anything, but was very very ill. I ended up in the hospital from an infection. I am now in a different apartment and last week I woke up to that "feeling" and actually could see 4 dark figures. Last night I felt them again and woke up, strange thing is this time I could smell that smell from a month ago and put it with them. I got up and this time and even walked past them all though last week I couldn't move from fear. I went into the kitchen extremely thirsty and drained. I went back into the bed and had a dream.This time the dream was so extremely vivid that even today I can close my eyes and replay it in my mind and see it as if I were dreaming it awake. I have never been able to do that. I prayed last night for strength and guidance. They remained but did not come close enough to me that I got the trouble breathing or anxiety that follows. Please excuse me but I have had things happen a long time, but this is the first time I felt the need to reach out to someone. So please ask me anything you would like I appreciate it so much.

Oct 4, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Masterevil? I have never been in any house fire. This is not a memory from the past.

Oct 4, 2011, 03:28 PM
    May I ask of the religious background of yourself and your family? I understand the fear and pressure you are experiencing. This is something I dealt with a lot when I was younger. Don't worry, it can be made to leave.

Oct 4, 2011, 03:28 PM
    Im sorry don't mean to sound snappy just frustrated and tired. I know that this has something to do with me and not my surroundings as far as my home and such although I have been through a lot that may have allowed me to open myself up I think to attracted negative energy possibly. Things that have happened to me in the past and the recent passing of my grandma who raised me and was my world. I was with her when she drew her last breath and loved her dearly. I have felt this way a long time, but I just am so overwhelmed its crazy.

Oct 4, 2011, 03:31 PM
    We are Christian Baptist. I know that I had felt detached from the Lord for a brief period. I was so angry with him for (taking my grandma and making me go through my own hell) that I yelled at him and screamed. I did however ask for his forgiveness because I always knew it was a kindness to take her home. I just needed someone to blame at the time.

Oct 4, 2011, 03:36 PM
    May I please ask you now, IS IT POSSIBLE THEY KNOW I AM TRYING TO GET HELP? I feel it now feel something could this be dangerous? Should I not do anything about it?

Oct 4, 2011, 04:20 PM
    Are you guys still there?

Oct 4, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Yes, we're still here... we just aren't always online. Besides the passing of your grandmother is there anything else you can think of that may have opened up your gates to this thing? Drug experimentation, activity in the occult... these are just examples? Spirits do not know everything, not even Satan himself or angels. I'd say yes, if the spirit is around you then it is very realistic for it to know what you are doing and typing... even seeking for help. I cannot say they can read your thoughts and they certainly do not know the future. You did the right thing asking for forgiveness. God knows your frustrations and He knows that you snapped. Is there anything else that may have given you that detached relationship from God? Do you live with your parents? Are they aware that you are experiencing these things? Hang in there, because I'd love to walk you through what the bible tells you about these situations.

Oct 4, 2011, 05:29 PM
    I am 29 and I live with my boyfriend and son. I have an extremely rocky life and was given several drugs in my drink and raped. They had put a few x pills in my drink. I ended up the following day rushed to the hospital and that is one of the times I had actually stopped breathing and so call "died" several times before being put on life support. They told my family I would not make it and I was in a coma for 5 days before I finally woke up. During that time I after I had came to I saw my grandma and swore she was sitting at the end of my bed. I thought she was there to take me with her, but I now believe she was there as support so that I did not give up. I think that no matter what I have gone through I have always had faith that God was there and I was not alone. Even now feeling something evil I know that God is with me. As far as any other detachment with God I am not sure. I have always been the odd one out, but always believed in him. I have reached a cross road in my life where I started over and in doing so gained a lot of personal strength. I feel as though these whatever they are... are here to push me back down. To make me feel alone and scared as I used to. They flood me with a overwhelming sense of dread and even paranoia that something awfull is going to happen.

Oct 4, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Interesting that you shared that experience with the drink. While it is not something YOU did, it could have been something that allowed that door into your spirit to hope all the more. It is odd sometimes what seems to allow these spirits in. You don't have to call it "whatever it is", it is demonic. You are right when you say God is still always with you. It really is just like that "Foot Prints" poem. He will not leave us. However, getting rid of these spirits is a little different most of the time than dealing with other religious and spiritual issues. While prayer is an enormously important aspect of ones Christian walk... in most cases you cannot pray these spirits out. Sometimes salvation will clear it out. That was certainly the case for me. I too dealt with these problems before I became a Christian. I never had to make them leave as they left when the light of God came into my life. I felt it physically leave me... which makes me think I was in even deeper than I thought at the time. However, in most cases they need to be CAST out. Look at our examples in the Gospels and the rest of the N.T. Demons were prayed out and they certainly weren't wished out. They were CAST out, commanded to leave. Jesus promised that authority to those that are His disciples... and that was not just the "twelve"... it was to ALL who call Him their Lord. While it is an authority open to all believers, there needs to be an understanding and a level of spiritual maturity there as well. If you are in a spot where you feel detached from God or that the relationship isn't as strong as it used to be, I do not recommend you try and fight this by yourself. If it manifests I DO recommend, as a believer, that you plead the Blood of Jesus over your life and your house... stand your ground... but you need to get in contact with someone that has experience and an understanding in these subjects to really help you. Does that make sense?

Oct 4, 2011, 07:15 PM
    I do completely understand and believe you are correct that I can not fight this alone. While sitting here after leaving you my last response my boyfriend and I had a minor fight and were not sure what for, while he believes me I don't think he understands the severity of the situation. I told him that I have felt them all this evening. It seems to be intensifying because I think they are feeding off my fear and vulnerability that I feel towards the situation. I was sitting on the couch trying to talk to him through this argument and as we were talking (the t.v. turned off in front of us) he saw me look back and knew that I had just seen something behind us and I had. The dark mass went from the front door behind us into the other room. I just happened to look up at the blank screen and catch the sight of it. We are going to try to work through this the best we can. With you saying that we need help from someone with more experience who would that be? As I said before I am very nervous to share this with many people. I also know that with this increasing so rapidly I think there is more of an urgency to it then what I may have initially thought. I am now believing more that I am not crazy and I think that realizing that (although I needed to) may also leave me more open to seeing it rather than trying to close my eyes to it. Tonight I have been shown that they have more energy because even after seeing them before dare I say they have never been this open to showing me them versus just feeling it. Please if you can think if anyone that I should try to talk to I would love any suggestions because I am not sure even more now what to do. I was diagnosed with cancer 5 months ago and have been very ill back and forth over the last couple of months and in dealing with that and now this I am exhausted and scared to sleep. I refuse now to even go and lay down so that they can torment me through the night. Thank you so much for your help and God Bless.

Oct 5, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Yes, it does sound like you have some troubles around the house... and I have no doubt it can wear away at your nerves and sense of peace. I wouldn't say that a demon can grow stronger from fear but it will certainly open the door for more manifestation when people are given in to those things. I would not suggest you pretend it is not there. Let's deal with this thing head on. When I said (and I'm glad you agree) that you need to contact someone with experience I meant just that. While authority is for every born-again Christian... not all understand or embrace it. Let's face it, we're still human and there are a lot of people and churches out there that still don't know too much about the issue, even though Christ talked about it and dealt with it extensively. While no denomination is perfect or has the full revelation of God... it is not the denomination that saves you or delivers you. But, there are some that seem to have a better grip on this type of situation than others. You said you are Baptist and if you are going to church I recommend you speak to your pastor about this. I understand you don't want a lot of people involved, but help is help... if they are any sort of Christian they will not think less of you for this problem or your health. Do NOT be ashamed of this. If your pastor does not seem to know about this stuff or has no experience I might suggest someone from the Full Gospel or Pentecostal denominations. If this seems like something that is a little overwhelming for you I'd be more than happy to try and track someone down for you.

Oct 5, 2011, 03:21 PM
    In fact, I know of a ministry that would be ideal for you that is not even 2 hrs away. Let me know where I can help and I'll stick with your through this until it is resolved. Hopefully this isn't too against site rules but if you need to contact me more directly I have some contact info in my profile.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Infact, I know of a ministry that would be ideal for you that is not even 2 hrs away. Let me know where I can help and I'll stick with your through this until it is resolved. Hopefully this isn't too against site rules but if you need to contact me more directly I have some contact info in my profile.
    Should you both make the choice to contact one another that isn't against the site rules so far as I know. It is frowned upon but not against the rules. What is against the rules is private contact for answering questions as a regular thing. It doesn't contribute to the site to hide answers. Its always best to keep things in the open but still maintain privacy. Never post personal info in a public place.

Oct 5, 2011, 04:25 PM
    That's why I wanted to be careful about it. I get the impression she doesn't want a lot of people involved in this and we can definitely keep it public besides the personal info. Lostgirl, it's up to you of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can animals be entities [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Just Wondering... If a Dog or Any other Animal can become an entite or demon when they die? I Hear that humans become one of those when they die ONLY if there is someone who they want revenge on or something of the sort?? So if a animal can die and become one, how? Like is it really possible...

Chase Chain of Ownership of entities [ 0 Answers ]

I am in a lawsuit with Chase Bank. 1) Does anyone know if CHASE CARD SERVICES is a debt collector or a subsidiary of Chase. 2) Also, Do you know if their lawyers ROPERS, MAJESKI, KOHN, AND BENTLEY are debt collectors or an independent firm?

How to talk to the dark spirits [ 1 Answers ]

How to talk to the dark spirits without harmming you?

Entities haunting our house [ 9 Answers ]

We live in a halfdouble home. Us and our neighbors have been having a hard time feeling comfortable in our home for quite awhile. Some of the activity I will mention has been carvings of what looks like letters into the floors, drips on the walls (mostly rusty red, but blue rarely), adult sized and...

Is the Trinity composed of three entities? [ 7 Answers ]

I know the Trinity consists of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Or so I've been led to believe. But are they actually three separate physical persons?

View more questions Search