Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcull Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 10:45 AM
    "Felicity" Season 2, Episode 5 "Crush" song
    On the netflix/dvd "Felicity" Season 2, Episode 5 "Crush," when Felicity and David are walking back from their date (around 39:00), a song play that goes "I aim to please you, what's best for you is what's best for me, don't shake your head now, i'll do better"... I cannnott find it anywhere and would appreciate it if anybody knows the song! Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

What is the last song to play on the dvd version of felicity for season 1 episode 5? [ 4 Answers ]

It is at the end of the episode "spooked" but it is obviously different then the original because the true companion song is not what it is. I have been searching for this song forever! It starts when Julie goes and kisses pink guy and keeps playing while Felicity and Ben are talking and while he...

What is the name of the song at the end of episode 8 season 1 in felicity? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is played when sally is speaking at the end os the episode and it start with I some times think of all Of all the times we've said goodbye

Felicity Season 1 Episode 4: "Boggled" What is the first song played? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have ANY idea what song is playing in the background when Felicity and Noel are playing boggle? Am desperately seeking this song, as the melody is infinitely lovely--at first I thought it was Air and perhaps all the Felicity music sites had mislabeled it, but searching and Grooveshark...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.