Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Oct 4, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Haircut Discussion : Priyanka Chopra's locks

These are the photographs of a heroine called Priyanka Chopra (from India), an ordinary looking girl, whose beauty has been enhanced by the haircuts, she got recently. Just see and lets have a discussion about the impacts of haircuts on look of a girl/lady - Google Images
    http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...1t:429,r:6,s:0

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...1t:429,r:7,s:0
    http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...45&tx=60&ty=67
    http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...9&tx=195&ty=51http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...9&tx=110&ty=51http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...2&tx=117&ty=97http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=pri...t:429,r:4,s:36
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 09:01 AM
    I prefer her with shorter hair, with a bob, although she is very pretty and would probably look good no matter how long or short her hair is.

Oct 4, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Wondergirl, so nice of you for the answer. Actually, I wanted all the pictures to be onscreen, and not as links, but when I tried, it did not turn out, and links appeared. Even when I tried to put the snap by EDITING, only red crosses (which you can see) appeared, which made it look awesome. Please put the photos as DISPLAYING if possible, and also guide me how to do so, so that I (even as in one last post I was able to insert PHOTOS) face no problem in future...

About you preference for shorter hair, it is really nice, as I also wanted to hear so, as I find her so so so dashing and innocent in her very short crop, but still, I heard no one saying so...

The reasons for it are not known to me, but if someone knows, please throw the light, even as I presume, short hair look cute if your face is round. It can be for some other face structures too, I do not deny, but on PC's round face, bobbed crop really look so so so SEXY. Is not it? (Wondergirl, thanks again for immediate and nice answer) Sorry, if the word SEXY is hurting anyone. I can delete it, if someone objects.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 09:41 AM
    I think that a bob looks good on people with rounder faces because the hair frames the face and curves around the cheeks, enhancing them and providing a new point of interest (instead of a round face being the center of interest).

On the other hand, long, straight hair drags down a face. If you watch TV, look at Amy on Big Bang Theory (Thursday evenings). She has long straight hair that sits flat against her cheeks -- gives her a plain look (which is the intent). I have seen photos of the star when being herself (and not "Amy"); her long hair is curled and waved, is so much prettier and more interesting with her long, thin face.

The links work just fine, Kahani; photos might be too large for the post and thread.

Oct 4, 2011, 09:59 AM
    So nice of you, Wondergirl again... it is nice learning, about cynosure-shift theory. Really learnt for the very first time.

Straight long hair looks fine on most of the ladies, who have any type of face, I suppose, but ironing is harmful for the locks, I have read. Bangs suit the girls/ladies with wider forehead, and perming is sexy on lissomes with round faces, I suppose. Pony tail is also a good option, if you want to grow out your hair...

But, what is the ultimate haircut/hairstyle, which suits everyone?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    But, what is the ultimate haircut/hairstyle, which suits everyone?
    I vote for the bob that frames the face.

Oct 4, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Wondergirl, I again thank you for the nice answer and if I am not wrong, you are carrying bob-cut hairsytle. Is not it?

Layering, feather-cut, blunts and perming are quite popular these days, but I do not know what's exactly the difference between blunt, bob, boy, layering and feather cut, exactly even as I only have the cues. Only wild guesses!

Should one get regular trim, even if locks are long, good and in great shape? How can one make them look shiny, straight and silky without any use of chemicals or ironing?

And, what about this cut -

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Yes, a regular trim is important to cut off dead and dry ends.

Yes, I have a bob.

As for that photo, she is very cute with that haircut, but the longish bangs would drive me nuts and be in my eyes all the time.

Oct 4, 2011, 12:39 PM
    O I agree with what you say about longish bangs/fringes fallin' in the eyes, all the time, but about your bob-status, my guess was correct. Even as it may drive you nuts, it drives the onlookers crazy. Is not it?

However, you will agree that most of the girls hesitate to shingle their tresses, fearing that it takes a long while before they grow back to the original size, and even fear the trim (regular or irregular), barring of course a few.

Even as, as I have read somewhere, the girls/ladies who chop their locks are more self-confident, than those who don't. Is it true?

And, what about such flowing tresses -

And, this very very cute CUT -

Plus this, my favourite -

Comment on which is the best and why? I presume your hair is like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New haircut. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , Hope someone can help me with my qestion. I have had my hair cut short to about under my sholders , I have noticed that its flicks out and I want to know if anway knows any spray or solutions to try to keep the ends of my hair straight. :):):confused:

The Haircut [ 4 Answers ]

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a...

Haircut pic [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I'm emo and I have long straight hair and I'm trying to find pic to show rebecca my stylist and I can't really find one The style is straight and then sort of cut at the top of the head and puffs out a tiny bit and I need the pic to show the whole head please

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search