Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ky713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Is there a spirit in my house?
    Is there a spirit in my house... As I see thing in da cornor of my eye running through the living room into da passage. And also my daughter is to scared to enter her bedroom she willnot play or sleep in there anymore and she loved to play in her room and go to bed by herself. She has started to point at da wall an shout as if she is talking to someone on several acations. I need answers an advise on what to do
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 4, 2011, 12:52 PM
    There are plenty of others on this site that can offer great alternative explanations, but I'll stick with the spiritual situation. It does sound to me like there is a spirit in your home. However, I'll be the first to say over the internet I can prove nothing... I'm just going off what you described. Has anything changed lately in the home? Any sort of occult activity (ouija, spirit readings, new age practices, etc.) been practiced in the home? A recent death or divorce? Anything like that? How long have you lived there? How old is your child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit in a house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I hope someone can help me here ,my daughter is feeling fairly scared as she is feeling and seeing something in her home ,she has woken feeling a buzzing sensation very close to her face and chest area and someone looking at her ,she has seen a man looking in her bedroom door during the night...

Spirit in house [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother has had a spirit in her house for a couple years now. At first it wasn't anything to be concerned with, she would have pots and pans clattering in the kitchen, or annoyances while reading and such. It has gotten to the point where she cannot stand to be alone in her house because it...

Spirit in my house [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is Roberta my son who is 18 teen is having a hard time sleeping something is always holding him down I don't no what to do

Spirit in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I built a house and moved in March '07. I, myself have seen a figure about 7' tall with a black trench coat and black cowboy hat in my bathroom doorway, beside my bed as well as once at the foot of my bed. My son moved in March of '08 and experienced seeing him in his room once and it "shhhh"'d...

Is there a spirit in my house [ 8 Answers ]

I am 13 and when ever I sleep in my room no one else can hear this but I hear "Hey!" it freaks me out really bad is there a spirit trying to tell me something please help I'm terrified!! And also my aunt died when I was 5 and she was completely paralized before she died and my mom didn't let me see...

View more questions Search