Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polapastores Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Age problems
    Please help me answering this age problem.. Tnx.. This is the question :

Mr. Parabola, a mathematics teacher was traveling by bus with his family consisting of his mother,wife,son and daughter. The bus conductor doubting the sons right to have a half-fare of ticket asked. "how old is your daughter?" Mr. Parabola irritated at having his honesty questioned, confused the conductor with his answer. "my daughter is twice as old as my son. My wife is three times as old as the sum of the ages of my son and daughter, and I am as old as my wife and daughter. My mother whose age is the total of all your ages is now 69." Can you help the conductor in finding the age of the girl.

-hope na sana po may makasagot ng assignment ko sa Mathematics... Thank you po talaga... :)
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2011, 07:35 AM
    Welcome to Ask Me Help Desk. Per the homework policy of the site, we can't just give you the answer. We can help you where you have a problem or look over your work to see if it is correct, but we can't do it for you. Do you know how to set this problem up so you can solve for x?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age problems with solutions? [ 5 Answers ]

The second number is thrice the third number. The first number is one less than the second number. Find the 3 numbers whose sum is 48.

Age problems with solutions? [ 9 Answers ]

Jason is now three times as old as Helston.Three years from now,Jason will be six times as old as Helston one year ago. Find their age. ... can you help me?

Age problems with solutions? [ 1 Answers ]

Mrs. Perez is ten years younger tha Mr. Perez. If the sum of their ages is 60, then wjat are their present age?

Age problems with solutions? [ 1 Answers ]

Seven years ago, Robx was 6 times as old as Rose. One years from now, will only be twice as old as Rose. How old Robx and Rose?

Age problems [ 2 Answers ]

Could anybody help me out with this? I keep on trying this problem but end up with the wrong answer each time. Mark is 10 years younger than Larry. Larry's age 8 years from now will exceed twice Mark's age 3 years ago by 4 years. How old is each now?

View more questions Search