Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gspires02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Bryant furnace showing code 12-blower on after power up. Furnace won't start. Why?
    Blower motor on all the time. No heat from furnace. Why?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace code 24 [ 2 Answers ]

First there was a code 24, Ireplaced the fuse, fan works, but not lighting of the flames to produce heat. Any sugestions as to the next step>

Bryant 90 plus furnace problems code 14 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 5 year Bryant 90 furnace. I believe I have a Led code 14 - one short flash and 4 longer flashes. Replaced thermostat and cleaned filter. If I set to 70 furnace blower starts heat comes on for 5-10 minutes then shuts off... any thoughts?

Bryant furnace code 33 [ 0 Answers ]

Fan starts up but no heat. Code 33 comes up.. pressure switch problem. Is it the switch or is the sensor line clogged?

Bryant furnace blower doesn't come on [ 0 Answers ]

When thermostat is turned up pilot ignites burners flame up an heat up but blower never comes on.blower wired directly works.thermostat cause burners to ignite.

Furnace ignites but blower won't start till furnace shuts down. [ 7 Answers ]

(Nordyne/Miller G3RA)-I have a furnace HSI(glow plug) that will ignite and burn until it gets too hot and shuts down. As soon as the furnace shuts down the blower starts to circulate air. The blower circulating air cools the furnace and it reignites.Shortly after the furnace ignites the blower...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.