Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panda2913 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 03:26 PM
    How to get noticed in middle school?
    I just really don't want to be a nobody, I write stories a lot, so an answer involving that would help :)
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Doing what you enjoy will make you happy, being happy will make you attractive to be around. Really.

Find outlets for your writing. As many as possible. Submit stories to as many places as you can find to get them published. Getting published is very exciting! Does the school website have stories? Could you write for it? Are there any local opportunities for writers outside of school? Getting any positive notoriety outside of school will find it's way into school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm in middle school and I haven't had my first kiss yet... and like almos all of my friends have :( what should I do? How do I get my first kiss? :(

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle School [ 3 Answers ]

A true poem about Middle school. Middle School is an intresting place full of style and wonder and grace like the way the teachers pick their nose or the way billy Joe flosses his toes the way they pack hairy gorrilas with the poor runts working on puberty or the rich ones stuck with people with...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

View more questions Search