Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CByers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Questions about White Rodgers Thermostats?
    I have a White-Rodgers thermostat in the house we recently purchased but don't have an owners manual, where can I purchase or acquire one? I don't know the specifics of the unit as there are no numbers to identify it.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Without model numbers ,can`t see how you going to find a owners manual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers Thermostats [ 6 Answers ]

The one I have is an older model. Brown cover -digital comfort set. Does anyone have instructions to get it running? It keeps flashing... nothing else

White rodgers thermostats? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rodgers thermostat, how to you unprogram it and just put it on manual. The model # 1E78-151

Site:askmehelpdesk.com white rodgers questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 1F80-24 and have purchased a 1F82-0261 (so that I can see the display!). Currently - the following wires are connected Red - RH jumpered to RC White - White Yellow - yellow Green - green There is no RC terminal in the 0261 - do I need to eliminate the jumper wire, or...

White-rodgers thermostats troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Nothing on screen. Changed the batteries but still nothing

White Rodgers compatible thermostats [ 2 Answers ]

To meet an energy audit we need to buy a thermostate that allows settings for high and low temeperatures as well as a timer to automatically cool or warm a room. The builder went with White Rodgers. Unfortunately, the stores around here no longer carry the brand. I'm told the set up for White...

View more questions Search