Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Furniture5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Corian sink spill over tubeneeds repair? Need a name of a Corian Company in my area?
    I have a thirteen year old house with Corian counter tops in all areas of the house. I recently realized that our sinks in the bathrooms need repair. The tube that connects to the overflow drain has detached from the underneath of the basin, on six of our sinks. HELP! I can't find anyone who works on them in or near the Tampa Florida area. Does anyone know of anyone who can help. Thanks!~
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 3, 2011, 03:15 PM
    Show us a picture.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 3, 2011, 03:21 PM
    I seriously doubt if your sinks are failing. Most likely the drain pipe is no longer connected properly. Installing a new bathroom sink
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 27, 2014, 07:47 PM
    I am getting a message that someone is viewing this very old post and wants an answer, are you still there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian sink repair [ 2 Answers ]

Cracked corian sink... can it be repaired ? Who can I get to do the repair ?

Are there any special cleaning crack tips for Corian Sink? Do I just get a Corian Kit [ 1 Answers ]

I need to repair a crack in a Corian Sink. Does any one know if I need to clean it out with anything special? It about 6 in. long. It's on the flat part of the sink.

Corian Sink Repair [ 2 Answers ]

My corian sink is built in the counter top. The sink cracked spontaniously. Can it be repaired without having to change the whole counter top? Thanks for your feedback.

Corian sink repair [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally placed a hot pan in the base of a white corian sink. The heat from the edge of the pan slightly melted a set of parentheses looking scars from the edge of the pan (approx. 3" long and a 1/2 " wide) in the base of the sink that are a brighter shade of white than the rest of the sink....

Corian sink repair [ 1 Answers ]

We are currently remodeling our kitchen, and I accidentally spilled a bit of high powered paint stripper in our corian sink. It left an impression in the sink about the size of a quarter, and approx. 1/8" deep. It is a white corian sink, and though it was slightly used when we got it, it was in...

View more questions Search