Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LIBBY1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 10:06 PM
    What to say if you love your ex-boyfriend
    I LOVE my boyfriend but I'm scared to say it because he might not feel the same way
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2011, 09:57 PM
    I am a little confused by your question. Is he your boyfriend or your ex? In any case life is too short not to say "I love you" if you have not already done so. If he does not love you, you'll know and you won't have to wonder and can deal with it. But if this is about a relationship that is over and he knows you love him, well, go outside, yell it to the stars and let it go.
    Rhyme4NoReason Posts: 25, Reputation: 8

Oct 10, 2011, 10:34 PM
    If you love someone, just say it. If you don't get the response you want, then at least you know that he knows that you love him. It won't be the end of the world, but my dear, life is short. I know that all too well.

“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
    1confused1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Oct 22, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Although it may be scary, if you feel that way and have the urge to express it, let him know. Either he's going to say he does as well or heaven forbid, he might not. Either way, you'll know and you'll know to stay or you'll know if you need to move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my friend's boyfriend but they're in love [ 17 Answers ]

See I have a friend (but were not very close at all) and she had this boyfriend she broke up with. She said she was over him but turns out she only went out with other boys to use them and make her ex jealous. He did the same and used me and they finally got back together. But you see even after he...

I'm in love in another guy but I have a boyfriend.. My boyfriend he love me very much! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in love in another guy, but my b/f love me very much.. what should I do?

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

I love my boyfriend but I'm still in love with my ex [ 2 Answers ]

Ahh so this one is complicated. I was friends with this girl for a few years, and I became really close to her family-- her mother called me her daughter. Me and the girl were like sisters, and I became really close with her brother. When my friend went away for the summer, I began to spend a lot...

Still in love with my 'first love' but I have a boyfriend! [ 7 Answers ]

Recently my ex which was my 'first love' has been talking about how he wants us too be together and still loves me, we were together for nearly two years, but troubles with him and his problems at home made us grow apart and he moved away. But I can't stop thinking about him, I want to be with him...

View more questions Search