Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cujofn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 05:52 PM
    1980's HBO Movie about adoption
    There was a movie that played on HBO in the 80's probably around 84. It was about a man that befriended a young boy that was an orphan. The boy could not speak well. The man tried to adopt the boy and ran into issues. In the end they ended up together as father and son. Can anyone tell me the name of this movie? (possibly made for HBO). Thank you for your help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 08:49 PM
    To Find My Son

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's hbo movie about a boy kidnapped on way to school [ 3 Answers ]

Early 80's HBO movie about a little boy kidnapped on way to school-think its NY area. He is finally found and ends up being in same neighborhood that he lived in

Mid 1980's movie, it use to be on HBO many many times. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie had two developly challenged adults that move in together(against all odds) and I recall one character was called Roger and I remember his girlfriend liked Bugs Bunny? I want to say that the stove caught on fire so they forced to go back to their group homes? Do you know what the movie...

1980's horror movie shown on HBO possibly. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie shown on HBO in the early 1980's. Where a young writer and some friends go to an old house she he can finish his novel. Then the friends one by one go missing. The movie ends with the audience finding out that the writer was actually only writing his book and none of the...

1980's movie that came on HBO constantly [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie that would come on several times a day when HBO first started. It's a movie about a guy who has to get his old group of friends together to fight someone. I believe there were four friends and they were all fighters but different styles. He had to travel from city to city trying to...

View more questions Search