Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellebelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 05:24 PM
    I think I'm in love, but I might like someone else?
    So I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 5 months. He is really really into me, and we've told each other that we love each other. And I always thought that I truly meant it. But we've been separated due to college, and I have a friend in another state who I've used to have feelings for, and I know he has feelings for me. He always says he's jealous of my boyfriend and things like that. Anyway, I'm not sure that all my feelings for him went away. The chances of us actually being together though are slim, since we live in different states, about 5 hours away. I like my boyfriend, he's sweet and cares for me so deeply, but I don't feel like I always get the attention I need. Especially being separated, I feel as though I've had a chance to look at our relationship, and though I could imagine my life with him, I don't know if it's exactly what I want at this point. All 3 of us are young, and I'm so confused. My boyfriend hates my out-of-state friend, and gets upset when I talk to him, knowing that I used to like him and that he still likes me. Basically I would love some advice on what to do. I don't want to lose my boyfriend because he knows everything about me and I think I do love him, but at the same time, my feelings for my other friend are resurfacing, and I have no idea what to do :/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 06:42 PM
    You cut the guy that likes you and you like him, lose and stop stirring up old feelings because you need attention from a guy.

Be loyal, or be gone. You are confusing your own self by talking to two guys.
    Rhyme4NoReason Posts: 25, Reputation: 8

Oct 10, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Just because your boyfriend knows everything about you, doesn't mean you should stay with him. Is that fair to you or to him? And if you two have exchanged 'I love yous' and you "think" you love him, uh, you're off to a wrong start. You've already lied.

Stop lying to yourself. You know what you want to do, but you're just scared to do.

Follow your heart. But remember, you don't leave someone you love for someone you like, because that someone you like will leave you for someone they love.

If you love yourself, be honest with yourself.
    Qwerasdfzxcv Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 03:15 AM
    Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love! Think about the situation about what's best maybe neither are good for you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 06:18 AM
    How young are you. First there is no reason a person can not like and have two boyfriends
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Oct 30, 2011, 06:44 AM
    Ellebelle,

First, welcome to this beautiful site, dear!

Respect is the foundation of love, which is usually less apparent and more latent, but when you love each other, you can see thru' the faces, can read b/w the lines. So, do not first confuse yourself, as there can be two (or, even more) friends, but lover (s) - only one. This is the golden rule in humanity. I have three suggestions for you -
    1. Sit with him and communicate your feelings.
    2. Decide, on the basis of that communication, if you want to kep this love (if it is, or friendship, if it is so).
    3. Commit and keep the commitment. Just see if you can...
    4. Love blossoms in faith, it dissolves in doubt.
    5. Remember, if you erect walls, the other person will not hesitate to do the same. In love, confidence is the basis, remember.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search