Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 04:56 PM
    Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glu
    Word Problem: Create supply kits that include one package of colored pencils, one glue stick and one ruler. The colored pencils are packaged 12 boxes per case, rulers are 30 to a box and glue sticks are packaged 4 per box.
    Question 1: What is the smallest number of each supply you will need in order to make the kits and not have supplies left over?
    Question 2: How many packaged rulers, colored pencils and glue sticks will you need in order to make the kits?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 2, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2011, 11:24 PM
    This question concerns lowest common multiples. Could you give it a try and post your workings here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using VBA with Microsoft Word to create questionairre! [ 14 Answers ]

We scrapped the Acrobat approach as we found out you cannot control what is exported. We decided on trying to use Visual Basics for Applications and creating Macros that can be used in M$ Word. If we cannot get this to work our last option is Using Straight Visual Basic but the maintenance is a...

Unable to include servlet package [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed apache tomcat 5.5 n also set the classpath but at the time of compiling the servlet prog it is giving error unable to include import javax.servlet.*; n cannot find many symbol like HttpServlet,ServletConfig... So give me some answer on this.

Using Excel and Word to create Labels [ 3 Answers ]

I have an excel document with information I would like use to create address labels in word. Can anyone help please?

AC/Heating package problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Intertherm 5 ton heating and cooling package unit. Just the other day unit's fan turned itself on and ran for about 3 to 5 minutes blowing warm air giving off a burning smell. The AC works fine when turned on as does the heating unit. I've had to shut the power off to the unit to...

View more questions Search