Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewslikethewind Posts: 30, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Minimatic 707 problem
    When I plug in my machine (Minimatic 707, regularly maintained, oiled, lightly used) the motor emits a slight burning smell. This happens after a few minutes without running the machine. Since the motor is not running, but only plugged in, could it just be a faulty electrical cord -- or is it more likely the motor?

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay 191-707 wiring help, 2 switches in room [ 0 Answers ]

I have purchased a ceiling fan remote to use in my bedroom. I have installed one of these in another room with no issue, however my bedroom is a little different. The remote transmitter has 2 blacks and a green for ground. I understand how to hook that up normally however in my bedroom I have 2...

Acquired 100 shares of stock in October 2007 for $707/ share? [ 1 Answers ]

Live Tree also acquired 100 shares of Google stock (GOOG) in October 2007 for $707 / share. GOOG was trading at $691 / share at 12/31/07 and at $308 / share at 12/31/08. Live Tree continued to hold the shares until early December 2009 when it sold all 400 shares for $620 / share. a. Assuming...

Hampton Bay 191-707 Wall mount wireless remote [ 3 Answers ]

Purchased and installed Hampton Bay Fan and light kit along with wall mount wireless remote 191-707: When it got dark out I noticed that when the lights are off there is still a slight glow, flickering coming from the fluorescent light bulbs that were provided with the light kit. This was...

Can I use 2 wall mount hampton bay model 191-707 to control one fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light in the ceiling (2 wires) and I am replacing it with a fan/light. Can I install 2 wall remotes Hampton Bay model 191-407 and one receiver in the fans to operate like a 3 way switch?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.