Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 5, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Thread closed as it's merely a continuation of others on the same subject.
    Please stop starting new threads on this matter and use one of the many you already have running on your jaw and teeth issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

Swelling below right ear and jaw bone [ 2 Answers ]

I was sitting at work and I got this horrible pain under my right ear. A little on the jaw bone. The pain was so bad that I felt like I just got punch on the side of my face. Since then, I've had swelling under my ear and behind the jaw bone. It even hurts to touch the area. Is this a ear...

View more questions Search