Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my_ijw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 07:30 AM
    Dcf and custody... can my ex use it against me in court
    Can the non-custodial can use domestic violence and dcf involovment (mandated by law if any dv reported to police)as to say that a parent was unfit. Even is she and her family are the victims and she pressed charges/protection order. DCF cases where closed sayn the mother isn't at fault and no evidence that she knowly stayed in the situtation. However can the ex still try say she unfit for the safety of the child?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 2, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Yes, it can be used. It would be up to the court to determine the impact of the evidence towards proving unfitness.

If the charges were ruled unfounded, the NCP is going to look pretty silly bringing them up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I ge cusody back of my daughter if I sign over permanent custody to get DCF out m [ 3 Answers ]

I signed over temorary guardianship of my daughter on an emergancy order because DCF was going to take her because I was using drugs and now I want dcf out of my life . My dad has had temp guardianship since July 2010 and I am being told if I give him permanent custody that dcf will go away and...

How do you press chargers against someone whu phycially hurt you [ 13 Answers ]

This girl hit me and I want to press charges

Who has custody if we haven't been to court? [ 6 Answers ]

My baby's father and I are unmarried and he did sign the birth certifacate and aknowledgement forms. My daughter is 9 months old and lives with me, I support and take care of her completely. He has given me 200 in 9 months. I was just wondering if we haven't gone to court who has custody of my...

Can Ex Take Me Back To Court for Custody [ 2 Answers ]

I believe that my ex is contemplating taking me back to court to get custody of our child. I am not sure if these are taken into account when determining custody, but want to throw them out there. 1- Pays late by 2 - 3 weeks consistently. 2- Claims to not have a job or self-employed. Does he...

View more questions Search