Ask
    jajah2310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Thank you letter or notes for the guest?help
    Thank you letter or notes for the guest?help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 10:06 PM
    Guest of what? A resort or school or business?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notes Payable & Notes Receivable [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I can't seem to understand this, I got most of answers correct but what am I doing wrong for these. Please explain and show the calculation so I can realise my mistakes. Please help me, Please. NOTES PAYABLE Date... Description... Interest Rate Jan-1... 100,00 note due in 9 months... 9%...

Is sharing nursing notes and hospital notes with physician a HIPPA violation [ 7 Answers ]

Pediatric patient has homehealth. Patient has lived with grandparents for 4 years. Mother has now come back into picture. For the best interest of the child, is it a HIPPA violation for a nurse to dicuss homehealth record with physician during hospitalizations.

Thank you letter for the guest [ 6 Answers ]

We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest, we just want to send the thank you letter email to the check out guests. Appreciate for your suggestion for thank you letter.

Discounted notes vs Interest Bearing Notes [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes a discounted note is issued rather than an interest-bearing note. Why would a someone do this rather than the standard interest bearing note? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Who would issue a discounted note?

View more questions Search