Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashina. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 09:05 PM
    What does it mean when you dream about being murded and raped
    What does it mean to be having dreams where your being raped and murded?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2011, 09:19 PM
    It could mean nothing at all. What do you think it means. The dreamer of the dream can be the best interpreter of what the dream might mean.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 4, 2011, 03:11 PM
    If this was just one dream, I'd say it was a bad one. However, if this is something you dream frequently I might talk to someone at a church. I would think you need some prayer over your life and your mind.
    secretface Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2011, 07:14 AM
    You're afraid of people hurting you. It really depends on the setting of the dream, really. If you are in a dark room, being held down and not being able to get away, that could signify maybe feeling trapped from friends, or not being able to change something, or having problems with family, since family is inescapable. If you can actually see yourself being raped and murdered, it might just be a fear. A lot of girls are scared of that
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2011, 04:39 PM
    If you are murdered this just means a negative influence will leave your life and being raped and if you are a woman it means you will lose a partners love, for a man raped by another man means you will be in the path of a dangerous death but miraculously avoid it... hope that was helpful.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2011, 06:13 PM
    It's easy to make things up...
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 29, 2011, 05:21 AM
    Oh just in case I have the book in spanish defining almost anything u can possibly dream of... (fyi)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Lied to my boyfriend about being raped.wasn't raped at all.what do I do? [ 45 Answers ]

Well, I told my boyfriend a little back ago that I was raped by my mother's boyfriend, but I was never raped in the first place... the guy never even touched me. I felt like he was ruining my life (since it was the first guy my mom started seeing after my mom and dad divorced). So, I wanted him...

View more questions Search