Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waldemar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 07:59 PM
    Carrier 58PAV090 111LC no gas flowing
    I have a 1993 vintage Carrier 58PAV090 111LC which I tried to fire up today, with no ultimate success. That is, the main blower comes on, the inducer blower comes on, the igniter comes on, but no gas flows and no heat results. Here's what I've checked:
    - gas is present (I've purged the line to the extent of making sure gas was flowing - removed the sediment trap with the valve shut, opened the valve slightly, smelled and heard gas, shut the valve, replaced the sediment trap);
    - confirmed control operation (my control board doesn't have the LED, but there's a test switch, and everything it tests worked);
    - confirmed the reset switches switches were not tripped; and
    - bypassed the pressure switch and blocked vent safeguard.

Nada - no gas flow, no heat. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Waldemar

Check out some similar questions!

Gas will not stop flowing into the carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced all of the fuel lines and gas filter, but gas will not stop flowing into carburetor, I replaced the fuel pump thinking it might be the problem but it still will not stop, I checked the choke to make sure it opens and closes like it should and that seems to fine, what should I look for...

Carrier Natural Gas Furnace main gas valve will not open every call for heat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 Natural Gas Furnace not functioning properly. We have replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor, flame sensor and control board. It will cycle 3 to 4 times and then not come back on. Is it possibly a bad coil on gas valve?:rolleyes:

Gas not flowing from tank [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 16.5 Kohler on a Craftsman tractor. It is not flowing gas all the time to the carburetor. If I let it sit or (Not a good habit) blow into the gas tank the filter will fill up and it might be fine for the rest of the mow or I might need to do it again. I just installed a tune up kit because...

Carrier Gas Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 58TUA120 Carrier Gas Furnace. It keeps going out on code 32 (pressure switch). I have replaced the low fire pressure switch, checked the flue (it's completely clear) and the control board. Carrier technical support is taking days to get back to me. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.