Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovey93 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2011, 06:55 PM
    How do I make more friends and make my crush my boyfriend?
    Hi I'm a very shy girl and recently I moved to a new town so of course I'm new at school and so far it's been a month and I don't really know that many people because again I'm super shy.I'm a very mart girl, always have good grades but I don't really consider myself pretty. So anyway there is this really cute guy in my French class that I've been crushing on since the day I first saw him and I don't know what to do. He doesn't know I exist and I see him multiple times during the day because we either have other classes together or classes next to each other. I'm a junior in high school and I've never had a boyfriend or been on a date. I'm starting to worry that I might end my life alone. Please help! How do I make more friends and get my crush to notice me?
    littlelucy10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Don't be anyone but yourself, if they can't accept you for being you their not worth the effort. Try to start more conversations with him, don't be scared he won't say anything mean! And if he does anything to upset you, he's obviously not worth it. Be yourself and not shy, shyness ruins a lot of things, don't let it ruin your chances with him!
    justforgamies Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 03:58 PM
    I'm in Jr. High too! I am shy too! And smart and get good grades! So we sound like were just kind of a like! The boy you like probably does notice you! Try to build up some courage to talk to him and get to know him! Times you have to look at a person and see the beauty in side of them not the beauty on the out side! I notice that mostly in people! And to help you make some friends go site down by a group of girls at lunch and talk to them! Or talk to girls in class that seem nice! You will gain friends over time don't worry! And I doubt you will end up alone! Don't tell yourself that you will end up alone or else you will be lowering the confidence in yourself! Be kind to yourself it will help you build yourself confidence! And you don't have to date in Jr. High most people start in high school some people can't even date till then! It just depends on what type of person they are! And one thing you should know this is always said at are school don't know why but they say that the nerds (not saying you are because I'm smart too and stuff like that!) always end up rich and the prettiest! So you will end up as one of the most beautiful and rich people probably! So just try to do that and be yourself when you move to a new place you can start all over and be someone who you really are! So just try that! Hope that helps! And you will gain friends don't worry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my boyfriend marry me.. how to make my bfrns parents acept me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends parents are against our relation as I am 2 yrs older to him and *** from a different community. They won't evn meet me. Our 3 yr relation is at the verge of break up as his parents won't acept me as their daughtr in law and as my boyfriend is not able to convince his parents and last...

Please help? How do I make this minor crush on a gorgeous girl in my class go away? [ 3 Answers ]

So she sits a few seats ahead of me in class. I can't stop thinking about her all day and whenever she talks to me or says something or even looks my way it feels like my heart is stuck on a beat and it feels wiggly in my stomach and sensitive in my abdominal area? Like even today when I helped her...

How can I make friends? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I am very unsure and nervous about asking this, I don't want to seem like a weirdo or an "outcast". I also don't want this to affect my credibility, but I am just downright lonely. I recently (9months ago) moved about 2 hours south from my hometown, and although I have a wonderful group of...

How do I make friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I have friends but I don't have enough friends at my school and I hate my school allot and it's really hard for me to make friends because I am really shy around new people and I don't really talk.I feel really stupid asking this question.Most of my friends I have were online @ the chat rooms.My...

How do you make new friends? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make new friends. Maybe it's a lack of 30 something's that live in my area but I've tried posting on a local website and all that got me was foreigners wanting more than friendship and 20 something year olds... how do you make new friends of your own age?...

View more questions Search