Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Purchase refrigerator
    I finished renovating my basement and have space between my bar and a wall for a refrigerator. The space is open from floor to ceiling and is 29 and 1/2 inches wide. Does anyone make a refrigerator that can fit in that space? Thanks for any tips.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 06:37 PM
    My son had an upright mini refrigerator at college. It looked like the normal kind but just a lot shorter and thinner. You do want something that will make a lot of ice cubes or at least store ones you've bought, especially if you plan to host parties down there.

Here's one that's about 23.5 inches wide, and thus gives room to open the door (you don't want a flush fit) --

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examp [ 10 Answers ]

Accounting Entries for purchase & sales return and credit purchase & sales with examples

GE Momogram refrigerator food freezes on refrigerator side [ 1 Answers ]

GE Monogram refrigerator food freezes on refrigerator side

What is entry for sales accounted in purchase & purchase in sales [ 1 Answers ]

I want journal entries for the above questions

My gas/electric refrigerator freezes the freezer but not the refrigerator section. [ 0 Answers ]

My Defy gas/electric freezer freezes the freeze compartment but not the refrigerator section. It has no internal/external fan and/or air ducts that I can see.

View more questions Search