Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hattieruth Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 02:41 PM
    Form letter for restricted cash donation
    Where can I find a form letter suitable for a restricted cash donation to a charity?

Check out some similar questions!

Record transactions in general journal form (petty cash fund) [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. The finals are coming up in two weeks and there is one assignment I'm not sure if I did it right. Would be awsome if anyone could help me. A company established a petty cash fund of $100 on August 1. On August 12, the petty cash fund was replenished when there was $16...

Form 8223, form 8316 and form 843 for F-1 student (India) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an International student (from India) doing my MS in Computer Science in NY. I worked for a month on CPT in 2009 and I got a w-2 form from my employer recently. And I realized that my employer did withheld Medicare Tax and social Security Tax. And I asked him to refund the SS Tax and...

What would be the form for the cash budget of march [ 1 Answers ]

The Doley Company has planned the following sales for the next three months: January February March Budgeted Sales $40,000 $50,000 $70,000 Sales are made 20% for cash and 80% on account. From experience, the company has learned that a month's sales on account are...

Copyright form / letter? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm an amateur photographer and I've started to charge for my photos. I've made a logo which I use to copyright my photos. It's my signature and I put it in all the pictures I give to my clients. Because this, some clients have had troubles when taking the photos to a store to print them....

OPT Form 843 Letter to Employer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I worked on OPT from Nov. 2005 until August 2006. During this time my employer withheld SSN and Medicare taxes from my pay. I found out recently that I can claim this money. Reading IRS publication 519 and some of the other posts on this site I understand that I have to contact my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.