Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahrocks85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 10:21 AM
    How can a 9 year old get a acting career?
    I'm nine and I want an acting career. I want your answer and what you think.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 2, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Hello Sarah! I would take up some acting classes until you're at the age where you can study drama or performing arts. Decide what it is you'd like to do. Television? Adverts?

Remember, it's a very difficult industry to get far in, so always have a back up. Don't give up on other studies for this.

Good luck!

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acting career right for me? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I want to be an actress. This isn't one of those stupid dream things everyone has. I have no experience in acting, but I love to act around family and friends. And honestly, I think I'm pretty good at it. I want to take an acting class, but I'm scared people would laugh at me since I have...

How to afford an acting career.. [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to become an actress. Well, I've already been in a movie and I did some print work. I also used to act in a musical etc. but my parents (especially my mom) think that an acting career is nonsense. They want me to study economics or so. My sister studied in Princeton and they want me...

How to get an acting career started [ 7 Answers ]

:)hey guys I'm 19 and I am a girl who wants to know of how to get an acting career started the right way... :):):)

Singing or Acting career wanted [ 4 Answers ]

I REALLY want to get into singing or acting... Preferably singing... My friends and I think I have a GREAT voice... I just want to get it out there... How do I get a singing career with no experience? (Besides singing at home... )

Acting Career [ 3 Answers ]

I need an answer in how can I be an actress with no experience and I don´t have time for classes.

View more questions Search