Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Hydrotherapy Wobble Board
    Hi, I have been having hydrotherapy sesions recently and using a wobble board, I have found it really beneficial so wish to buy one to use since I've been discharged. However, I cannot find one ANYWHERE! All I can find is land wobble boards. If anyone knows where I can find one PLEASE let me know.

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 08:56 AM
    Hi, me, read your post before rushing out the door and googled wobble boards. There ae multiple sites for sale of wobble boards, please Google and perhaps you can find one in your vicinity (are you in the UK). There is a UK site as well.

All the best, good luck

Tick

Oct 4, 2011, 11:03 AM
    All the sites I have found on Google have been for land wobble boards not hydrtherapy ones
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 11:10 AM
    I worked in PT for two years and strongly suggest you call the place where you received hydrotherapy or call an area hospital or two that has a PT department (most do, I think). Someone in that department will tell you their source for hydrotherapy wobble boards -- probably a medical supply house. Or check with a local pharmacy/chemist that offers medical supplies to see if they know of a medical supply source (they probably get tons of catalogs).

Let us know what you find out (for future reference).

Oct 5, 2011, 06:09 AM
    Thank you Wondergirl. Will try that and let you know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wobble when spins [ 2 Answers ]

How to fix wobble when washing machine spins kenmore 70 series

Ceiling Fan wobble [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old "Builders Best" ceiling fan has started to wobble. It has A 6" extension in between blades and ceiling and it clicks (which is a Bother at night). I want to try to fix it but not sure what to do. Thanks! Twojai:o

Hampton Bay Wobble [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a new fan and installed it today. I was checking the distance from the ceiling to blade tip and its off. I know the blades used to be adjustable for this but these are not. It looks like the blade brackets are bent but I do not want to bend them because the instruction say not to. ...

Will Fan Fall? And Wobble... [ 5 Answers ]

FINALLY finished installing a ceiling fan today (long story) and wanted to know if it could fall down. I accidentally over tightened the setscrew on the hanger ball while attaching it to the downrod and the screw head broke off. There was about 1/16 in. thread left on the piece I broke off and...

View more questions Search