Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2011, 07:40 AM
    Up Load To Memory Stick
    How do I up load files from my computer to a memory stick?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 1, 2011, 07:50 AM
    You insert the stick into a usb plug that is open (not in use) and after the driver is installed you will see it appear under "my computer" as a drive with an assigned drive letter.

From there you treat it as if it is a normal drive. Drag and drop files to and from it as needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB Memory stick Installation [ 2 Answers ]

I run Windows XP Home. I am trying to install a USB Memory stick. The computer identifies the new hardware when it is plugged and the setup wizard starts running but it is continually flashing which means you cannot complete the installation process. Any ideas? The memory stick is fine as it has...

Memory stick won't accept new photos [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hitachi HDS721616PLA memory stick. When trying to add more photos to it, I get an error message ox80070052. Searching for that gets me to regicure which couldn't fix the problem either. Any ideas? Ron

Write protection, memory stick [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there my problem is that my memory stick for my phone just wouldn't let me put anymore music into it or delet any. When I put it into the computer and try to put music in it just keeps telling me that the disc is write-protected. I've tried everything I know to but it just won't let me....

USB Memory stick [ 3 Answers ]

I've used up two-thirds of my USB memory stick, but now it does not allow me to add more. The window says something about a write-on protection which I have to lift, but which I cannot find. Thanks.

View more questions Search