Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diyaarman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 04:26 AM
    Assalam alaykum, Is it a valid Talak given by a man if, his wife is not staying with
    Assalam alaykum,
    Is it a valid Talak given by a man if, his wife is not staying with him without his will for more than a year and not returning to him though she was repeatedly requested to come back and in this situation with high temper and with high anger if he had sent simple sms saying "TALAK TALAK TALAK". But he still he loves her most and can not love somoeone else except her. 1 and half year has passed and still both are not living together and she is not coming back only because her parent that is his father in laws firmly believe that sms sent saying TALAK TALAK TALAK resulted in end their daughter?s marriage life.
    I still love her and cannot give TALAK to anyone in normal mental situation but what happent had some reasonable anger without intention.
    We want to live again together so tell us please was that sms resulted our talak.

I believe in Surah Teen " IS NOT ALLAH THE BEST JUDGE UPON ALL JUDGES"? Only allah knows I have had never intention to give talak but it was only I want to show my anger to my wife that I can not live without her so she might have returned.
    salmanmohammed Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2011, 01:40 AM
    First of all giving talaq in a state of anger is not considered as a talaq at all
    Secondly giving three talaqs in whichever state you were would always be considered a single talaq only and not three talaq and since you have clearly mentioned that it was state of anger, you love her, so you have the complete right on your wife and you both are still legally married in the sight of Allah.

Try to read the below link completely and convince your in-laws that a divorce hasn't occurred inshallah

For detailed answer refer to our article: http://www.systemoflife.com/fiqh/tal... f-triple-talaq
    Hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this talak valid [ 2 Answers ]

Aslamwaliyekum I just want to no that my brother gave talak 3 times to his wife in 1 go and the next day he took her back without us knowing and now he says she is pregnant. Once before he left her without giving her a devorce and he told us that she was pregnant so he took her back and when they...

English movie,actress played blind man wife relation with other man [ 0 Answers ]

Name English movie in which actress played blind man wife having relation with other man. Mostly was in white dress in film

I was staying at seven springs when I went to walk in to the room I saw a man [ 1 Answers ]

I could telll he was wearing a hat and long coat but I turned around too look at him again and he was gone. I saw him twice. I also was the only one that saw him. I was staying there with three other girls and no one else saw him but me, I would really just like to look him up if I could figure out...

View more questions Search