Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimeebabyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 11:01 PM
    I'm really scared, and sad , might just break down and cry
    I want to go in care but I don't know where to go or how to get there and I'm always

I always get bulled at school so I bunk lesson and I no I shouldn't but just because I can't handle it anymore I feel so alone if I want to talk to my mum and dad its always a fight and I can't talk to my big brother because his in a foster house don't get me wrong I have an amazing boyfriend been going out since yr7 and now in yr9 and I can talk to him but there's some things I can't and I just need help and need to go somewhere tha will look out for me , talk to me , be there for me

Please answer I really sad and lonely and scared because I bunked a lesson and one of the teachers find out and I can't get in troble but they don't know what I'm going throw only if someone would tell them what I'm going throw but I'm to scared , my mares won't and you can't

IM CALLING OUT FOR HELP I'm IN TEARS EVER DAY, BULLIED EVERYDAY, HAVE FIGHTS EVERYDAY, I JUST WANT TO MOVE SCHOOL SO IT WILL ALL BE OKAY AGAIN BUT MY MUM AND DAD won't LET ME :'(!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm relieved after the break up and never cry... Why? [ 2 Answers ]

It seems that every time I break up with my BF.. I never cry and I feel relieved when he's out of my life. I don't know if I love him. Or, what's going on with me. But, when he is in my life, I am over jealous and try to ruin it with him. And I don't seem to care if I ruin it... What is wrong...

Sad break up [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have had a girl friend for 1 whole year she was the first person I got my kiss with and first person that told me she loved me we were doing good I was always happy when I was with her we went everywhere with each other on school vacations we would go to different places like cape cod and...

I'm so scared and sad [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I cannot stop hating my life, I cannot stop wanting to hurt myself, I cannot stop looking on the negative side. I'm in therapy right now, but they don't know I've been cutting myself and pricking my fingers. If I tell, my parents need to know. I hate talking to my parents, and it also...

I'm scared I'll be sad forever [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I posted a question before about my ex telling people he wants me to hate him. Anyway, I did a VERY VERY VERY SO INCREDIBLY stupid thing just then. Argh I hate myself for doing it, I signed into his Facebook account... You know I couldn't even breathe after I saw all the messages he...

Sad about break up [ 10 Answers ]

Well I was dating this guy for about a month before he became my boyfriend. Everything was going pretty smooth until he started to put me to the side for his friends. He was never really romantic towards me I even questioned myself if he was really into me or not. He would claim that he was. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.