Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acevedo_369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 07:46 PM
    Hair disaster!
    I'm a brunette and tried to use the box hair dye for caramel highlights. I bought a pull-through cap kit and it ruined my hair. First off, it was painful! Second it turned some of my hair blonde, and the rest all sorts of different shades of brown and blonde. Honestly I wouldn't mind the mix of colors but my roots are horrible! The cap made it impossible to get down to my scalp! And third it made my hair extremely knotty! It took me 45 minutes just to brush it! I can't afford to go to a salon, or even buy more dye.. But I do have a box of Ash dark blonde dye, and a box of medium auburn brown(but its for brown hair and I'm afraid it will turn my hair red). I want to somehow get my hair all one shade! Someone please give me advice on what to do!

Check out some similar questions!

Hair disaster! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I'm new and this is my first post and it's a desperate one! I've been having my hair highlighted blonde (using bleach) now for appreox 2 plus years, as my hair is getting lighter and too boring I decided I would like to have my own chestnut brown colour back to look more natural. My...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair disaster! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, my hair is naturally red; which I hate and have been dying it for as long as I can remember. Last summer, I decided I wanted to be peroxide white blonde... I bleached it every two weeks and decided that I would like something a little darker so I bought a chemist dye and it went GREEN and...

HELP! Hair disaster! [ 2 Answers ]

Heya! In serious need of help. My natural hair colour is a red/brown, so I am a natural half red head :) I have been trying to dye it blonde for so long now, and every time I have added more and more dye,, yes it Is now very dry and has bee breaking. I dyed it the other night and it turned...

Hair disaster [ 1 Answers ]

I put some highlights in my hair wuth a pre lightener its worked OK on the ends but is lighter on the top,I like the colour but it looks uneven, the colour is a light copper,should I get a light brown dye and make it all even, I am trying to get my hair to be a light brown anyway please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.