Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kplap477 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Name of old halloween movie where kids stop believing in halloween
    My girlfriend is trying to remember the name of a halloween movie or TV show where kids stop believing in halloween and a witch is losing her power because of it, or something along those lines. She can't remember much else, she hasn't seen it in years but really wants to see it again and I'm trying to find it for her
    rchick41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Halloween town.. On the Disney channel in October

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cartoon halloween movie about a gang of kids, one is jealous of the popular boy [ 0 Answers ]

And during the film they are all turned into their halloween costumes and the popular boy becomes dust because of he jealous boys wishes. In the end it turns out to be a dream

Halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can not figure what the name of this movie is, I watched it a lot as a kid and loved it and its driving me nuts that I don't know what it is. It was about some kid who wasn't treated well in his school, and his classmates threw him in a kiln, and he died from it. Years later he comes back and...

Old Halloween Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old animated halloween movie when I was little. The most I can remember about it is this monster made of spaghetti that looked like a knock off Jason. And at the end they all did the monster mash. The name of this movie just evades me and it's killing me that I can't think...

Kids Halloween Movie, involves witches [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the movie with witches in a hotel on a hill, that want to eat children. It is a Halloween TV movie from the 90's. When the head witch removes her mask her face looks like a rat. I think the kids might shrink in the movie too. I think the hotel is also next to the water. I...

A halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie that is about this little town and these kids are part of the town celebration of some sort of pilgrims anyway... a bad spirit posses the kids dad and then calls himself Mr. Boogady ( If that's how you spell it) It's a movie from the early 90's I can't find it any...

View more questions Search