Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rvlec Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2011, 07:12 PM
    1999 honda odyssey idling problem
    1999 honda odyssey was idling erratically one morning. I cut it off and restarted it and it was still erratic. I turned air conditioner on and off and the idle smoothed back out. No check engine light on or anything. Should I be concerned?

Check out some similar questions!

96" honda accord idling problem [ 0 Answers ]

On my 96" Honda Accord the idling was/ is very erratic, when in park or neutral the tachometer moves from 900 - 1500 rpm. I change out the Idle Air Control (IAC) Valve. The problem still persisted. I then changed out the TPS and well that lasted a day, all hell broke loose. Now the rpm are @ 3000...

1999 Honda Accord immobilizer problem? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX and everything was fine until this morning. I went to get in and noticed the parking lights blinking when I opened the door. I sat down and noticed the dash lights blinking also, I tried starting the car and nothing, it won't even crank. I then disconnected battery and...

Reset check engine light on 1999 honda odyssey? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the EGR valve on my 1999 Honda Odyssey--according to code reader at the auto parts store. Will the check engine light go off once I replace it or will I have to do something else to reset it?

I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge is staying in cold [ 0 Answers ]

I have a honda civic 1999 my problem is the temperature gauge staying in cold specially when its cold but when its not cold it stays on middle but I notice when my heater is on it take to long to move in the middle or sometimes if its already in the middle it is going down to cold.I already...

My 1988 Honda accord is idling 3000 rpm how do I fix that problem [ 2 Answers ]

We got the head shaved by 0.22 and it fixed it some but it ran worse before but we thike the carb is bad

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.